Cogwheel Marketing is deeply ingrained in the hospitality industry and participates in industry conferences and partners with various leading companies to continually share knowledge. For further resources, marketing tactics, and information about the big brands, check out our blog.
Cogwheel Marketing wants to share their knowledge of digital marketing and big hotel brand strategies with other e-commerce experts. Additionally, it is important for us to share with General Managers and Directors of Sales that don’t have a dedicated team. Contact us if your hotel management company is looking for presentations to your portfolio.
Cogwheel Marketing can also be found at other industry events including AAHOA, HITEC, MozCon, HSMAI, and others.
- HSMAI – Digital Marketing for BRANDED Hotels: What the Brand Doesn’t Do – Presentation available upon request.
- Hotel Revenue Conference – Non-Technical Tips & Tricks for Sales and Ops Teams to Impact your Digital Marketing Presence Today – Presentation available upon request.
- Cayuga Hospitality Consultants – Panel Moderator covering topics from budgeting to influencer marketing to what the future of digital marketing for both hotels and restaurants. We also discuss how different advertising platforms work and how to get started in content marketing.
- LodgingStream by LiveLongLodging – Panel during COVID-19 about Marketing to Future Guests
Cogwheel Marketing actively participates in hospitality-focused podcasts with other industry thought leaders. Popular co-hosts are other digital marketing experts and those in the revenue management discipline.
- Hospitality Digital Marketing Live Show – Stephanie Smith of Cogwheel Marketing is a regular co-host on the Hospitality Digital Marketing Live Show. It airs on multiple properties each Friday at 11:30am EST.
- Fuel Travel – What Independent Hotels can Learn from Big Brand Marketing
- Revenue Hub – Cogwheel Marketing is an ongoing Expert Partner with Revenue Hub and on this show, we discuss the step by step plan of how to temporarily close your hotel.
- ThinkUp Enterprises – Joint podcast with revenue management leaders to discuss “How to properly close your hotel on a temporary basis”
- Russell of Hotels – Branded versus Independent Hotel Marketing
- Live Long Lodging – How Hotels can Avoid Silent Nights this Holiday Season
Cogwheel Marketing’s thought articles and tactical advice is regularly published in a variety of publications.
- Pages SEO Magazine – How to Build Quality Backlinks to your Hotel Website
- Seattle Search Network – 10 Digital Marketing KPIs for the Hospitality Industry
- Hotel-Online.com – How to Optimize for Marriott SEO and 10 Items to Include in Your Hotel Marketing Budget
- HospitalityNet – Various publications including What is a Good Channel Mix for a Hotel? and Digital Marketing Timeline for New Hotel Opening
- eHotelier – Various publications
- HSMAI – Various publications including Hotel Strategies to Target Drive Market Post Pandemic and Digital Marketing Timeline for New Hotel Opening
- Hotel Executive – Running Facebook Ads for Hotels
- AAHOA – Temporary Closure Checklists for Hotels
- Cayuga Hospitality Consultants – Various publications including “Hotel Strategies to Target Drive Market Post Pandemic,” “A Quarterback for the Digital Services Playbook,” and “10 High-Level Hotel Digital Marketing KPIs for GMs and Sales Teams.”