Cogwheel Marketing is deeply ingrained in the hospitality industry and participates in industry conferences and partners with various leading companies to continually share knowledge. For further resources, marketing tactics, and information about the big brands, check out our blog.
Cogwheel Marketing wants to share their knowledge of digital marketing and big hotel brand strategies with other e-commerce experts. Additionally, it is important for us to share with General Managers and Directors of Sales that don’t have a dedicated team. Contact us if your hotel management company is looking for presentations to your portfolio.
Cogwheel Marketing can also be found at other industry events including AAHOA, HITEC, MozCon, HSMAI, and others.
- HSMAI Marketing Conference – Digital Marketing for BRANDED Hotels: What the Brand Doesn’t Do – Presentation available upon request.
- HSMAI Marketing Advisory Board – Increasing Diversity Efforts in Hospitality Marketing
- HSMAI DC – State of the Union: How to Pivot
- eCornell – Effective Digital Marketing During Covid through the 3 Stages: Pause, Recovery and Growth
- Cornell ESCP Professional Development Program – Digital Marketing Overview and Led Two Case Study Discussions
- Boutique Lifestyle Leadership Conference (BLLA) / Women in Travel Hospitality Conference – Digital Transformation and how to leverage technology and adapt to changing market for talent
- AAHOA – Getting Back to Business: Tangible, Tactical Business Generation Ideas for Hotels (Commercial Strategy Panel)
- Hotel Revenue Conference – Non-Technical Tips & Tricks for Sales and Ops Teams to Impact your Digital Marketing Presence Today – Presentation available upon request.
- Cayuga Hospitality Consultants – Panel Moderator covering topics from budgeting to influencer and content marketing to what the future of digital marketing for both hotels and restaurants.
- LodgingStream by LiveLongLodging – Panel during COVID-19 about Marketing to Future Guests
- Seattle Search Network – Entrepreneur Growing Pains: Lessons Learned the Hard Way
Cogwheel Marketing actively participates in hospitality-focused podcasts with other industry thought leaders. Popular co-hosts are other digital marketing experts and those in the revenue management discipline.
- Hospitality Digital Marketing Live Show – Stephanie Smith of Cogwheel Marketing is a regular co-host on the Hospitality Digital Marketing Live Show. It airs on multiple channels each Friday at 11:30am EST.
- Knowland – How to Pivot for Recovery
- Fuel Travel – What Independent Hotels can Learn from Big Brand Marketing
- Revenue Hub – Cogwheel Marketing is an ongoing Expert Partner, show Topics include how to close a hotel and Hilton specific opportunities in a joint revenue management video.
- ThinkUp Enterprises – Joint podcast with revenue management leaders to discuss “How to properly close your hotel on a temporary basis”
- Russell of Hotels – Branded versus Independent Hotel Marketing
- Live Long Lodging – How Hotels can Avoid Silent Nights this Holiday Season
Cogwheel Marketing’s thought articles and tactical advice is regularly published in a variety of publications.
- Pages SEO Magazine – How to Build Quality Backlinks to your Hotel Website
- Seattle Search Network – 10 Digital Marketing KPIs for the Hospitality Industry
- Hotel Marketing – Don’t Invest in MetaSearch Right Now
- Hotel Recovery – Which TripAdvisor Platform is Right for My Hotel
- Hotel-Online.com – Tiered Marketing Approach to Hotel Recovery, Is Your Hotel Barking Up the Right Tree, How to Optimize for Marriott SEO and 10 Items to Include in Your Hotel Marketing Budget
- HospitalityNet – Various publications (9) including What is a Good Channel Mix for a Hotel, How to Audit (and Fix) Hotel Tax Rates to Save a Few Bucks, and Digital Marketing Timeline for New Hotel Opening
- eHotelier – Various publications (6)
- HSMAI – Various publications including Hotel Strategies to Target Drive Market Post Pandemic and Digital Marketing Timeline for New Hotel Opening
- Hotel Executive – 10 Free Digital Marketing Tools Hotels Can Use Right Now, Hotel Marketing KPIs Must Change to Achieve Commercial Strategy, Pivoting Your Social Media Strategy During Covid-19, Running Facebook Ads for Hotels
- AAHOA – Temporary Closure Checklists for Hotels
- Cayuga Hospitality Consultants – Various publications